It is the top solution, delivering the best energy performance and increased static resistance. Its modern design is conferred by the minimalist shapes of the PVC profile. The preferred profile in building passive houses.
1. Depth of construction 92 mm, Salamander profile with 6 thermal insulating chambers, 100% manufactured in Germany. 100% Class A Profiles, thickness of outside walls of minimum 3 mm;
2. Standard zinked steel reinforcement on the case of 2 mm thickness, 2 mm - windows and 2 mm – doors;
3. Triple thermal-insulating glass 52 - 60 mm with 3 glass sheets and SWISSPACER®Ultimate thermal spacer in the standard configuration;
4. Grey gaskets for white windows and black for coloured windows;
5. Exclusive design, arched sash with a drainer role;
6. Profile system with 3 sealing gaskets.
Maco Fittings with all high-quality anti-burglary closures, 100% manufactured in Austria, equipped in standard with economic ventilation and mechanism against incorrect operation;
Heat transfer coefficient up to Uw = 0,73 W/(m²K)*.
* Calculation carried out for a 1230 x 1480 mm standard test window.