Data collectionAmong the types of personal information we collect are:
• Your first name, your name, your email address, your phone number and your address;
• Banking data
• The information you provide about your marketing preferences or when you participate in polls, contests, or promotional offers; You can always choose which personal data (if any) you want us to provide. However, if you choose not to provide certain details, some of your transactions may be affected by us.
The data we collect automatically
When our website is used, we also collect information automatically, some of which may be personal data. This includes data such as language settings, IP address, location, device settings, device operating system, login information, usage time, requested URL, status report, user agent (browser version information), operating system, result (visitor or buyer), browsing history, user's reservation ID, and view data type. It is also possible to automatically collect data through cookies.
Processing PurposesWe use your personal data for the following purposes:
• A. Offers Requests: We use your personal data to create and manage your price offers.
• B. Customer service: We use your personal data to provide customer service
• C. Customer Comments: We can use your contact information to invite you by email to write a comment for potential customers. It can help other potential customers choose our company's offer. If you submit a comment, it can be posted on our website.
• D. Marketing Activities: We also use your data for marketing activities, as required by law. If we use your personal data for direct marketing purposes, such as commercial newsletters and marketing communications on new products and services or other offers that we believe might be of interest to you, we will include a unsubscribe link that you you can use if you do not want to send us any more messages.
• E. Other Communications: There may be other times when we contact by email, mail, phone or SMS, depending on the contact information you share with us. There may be a number of reasons for these communications:
a. We may have to respond to and resolve the requests you have made.
b. When you use our services, we may send you a questionnaire or invite you to write a comment about your experience on our website. We believe this additional service is useful for you and for us because we can improve our website based on our feedback.
• F. Analysis, Improvement, and Research: We use personal data to conduct research and analysis. We may involve a third party to do so on our behalf. We may share or disclose the results of such research, including third parties, in anonymous, aggregated form. We use your personal data for analytical purposes, improve our services, improve user experience, and improve the functionality and quality of our online services.
• G. Security, Fraud Detection and Prevention: We use information that may include personal data to prevent fraud and other illegal or infringing activities. We also use this information to investigate and detect fraud. We can use personal data for risk assessment and security purposes, including user authentication. For these purposes, personal data may be shared with third parties, such as law enforcement authorities, under applicable law and external counselors.
• H. Legal grounds: In some cases, we must use the information provided, which may include personal data, to resolve legal disputes or complaints, investigate and comply with regulations, or to enforce an agreement or comply with requests law enforcement bodies as far as this is required by law.
• If we use automated means to process personal data that have legal effects or affect you significantly, we will implement appropriate measures to protect your rights and freedoms, including the right to obtain human intervention.
Legal bases• In view of purposes A and B we rely on the performance of a contract: The use of your data may be necessary to perform the contract that you have with us.
• In view of purposes C-H, we rely on its legitimate interests: We use your data for our legitimate
interests, such as providing you with the best appropriate content for the website, emails and newsletters, to improve and promote our products and services and the content on our website, and for administrative, fraud detection and legal purposes. When using personal data to serve our legitimate interests, we will always balance your rights and interests in the protection of your information against our rights and interests.
• In respect of purpose H, we also rely, where applicable, on our obligation to comply with applicable law.
• Competent Authorities: We disclose personal information to law enforcement authorities and other governmental authorities, to the extent required by law or strictly necessary for the prevention, detection or prosecution of criminal acts and fraud.
International data transfersThe transmission of personal data as described in this Privacy Statement may include overseas transfers of personal data to countries whose data protection laws are not as comprehensive as those of the countries within the European Union. Where required by European law, we shall only transfer personal data to recipients offering an adequate level of data protection. In these situations, we make contractual arrangements to ensure that your personal data is still protected in line with European standards. You can ask us to see a copy of these clauses using the contact details below.
We use appropriate systems and procedures to protect information, including personal data. We also use security procedures and technical and physical restrictions for accessing and using personal data on our servers. Only authorized personnel are allowed access to personal data during the activity.
Data retentionWe will retain your information, which may include personal data for as long as we deem it necessary to provide services to you, comply with applicable laws, resolve disputes with any parties and otherwise as necessary to allow us to conduct our business including to detect and prevent fraud or other illegal activities. All personal data we retain will be subject to this Privacy Statement. If you have a question about a specific retention period for certain types of personal data we process about you, please contact us via the contact details included below.
Your choices and rightsWe want you to be in control of how your personal data is used by us. You can do this in the following ways:
• you can ask us for a copy of the personal data we hold about you;
• you can inform us of any changes to your personal data, or you can ask us to correct any of the personal data we hold about you;
• in certain situations, you can ask us to erase or block or restrict the processing of the personal data we hold about you, or object to particular ways in which we are using your personal data; and
• in certain situations, you can also ask us to send the personal data you have given us to a third party.
Where we are using your personal data on the basis of your consent, you are entitled to withdraw that consent at any time subject to applicable law. Moreover, where we process your personal data based on legitimate interest or the public interest, you have the right to object at any time to that use of your personal data subject to applicable law.